Most Americans are under-insured, learn how affordable the right coverage is.
- If you want life insurance for a limited time — long enough to meet your anticipated responsibilities to those who depend on you, but not longer — Term Life Insurance may be right for you.
- You have value-added security, flexibility, cash value, and lifetime coverage, a form of Permanent Life Insurance may be suitable for you.
Term Life Insurance Basics
- Provides coverage for a specified period
- Easy to understand
- An affordable way to get maximum coverage
- Becomes expensive after the specified period
- You build no equity
Permanent Life Insurance Basics
- Protection for your whole life, as long as sufficient premiums are paid
- Can build equity in the form of a cash value
- Offers flexibility and many options to choose from
- Initially higher premiums than Term, but generally more cost-effective in the long run